Do you like the *idea* of unschooling, but are fearful about other parts?
This podcast can help you tackle some of the common fears that arise when you're considering unschooling. Like:
- You're worried they won't learn what they need to be functioning adults.
- You're worried they'll never learn academics.
- You're worried they won't have any friends.
- You're worried this choice will screw up their career options.
- You're worried they'll hate you when they grow up and feel you made a bad choice.
Sue Patterson shares some reassuring information about how unschooling can work for you - without these fears ever actually happening. Fear makes us play small and keeps us from a fabulous life. Let's overcome them so you can be the parent you want to be and help your family enjoy each other!
Sue's Membership Group: Creating Confidence
Homeschooled Teens: 75 Young People Speak about Their Lives without School (book)
Private 1:1 Coaching
Read along at the blog:
Unschooling - What Are You Afraid of?
Reach out if you need help figuring out how unschooling can work for your family!
You don't have to do this alone!