Do you like the *idea* of unschooling, but are fearful about other parts?
This podcast can help you tackle some of the common fears that arise when you're considering unschooling. Like:
- You're worried they won't learn what they need to be functioning adults.
- You're worried they'll never learn academics.
- You're worried they won't have any friends.
- You're worried this choice will screw up their career options.
- You're worried they'll hate you when they grow up and feel you made a bad choice.
Sue Patterson shares some reassuring information about how unschooling can work for you - without these fears ever actually happening. Fear makes us play small and keeps us from a fabulous life. Let's overcome them so you can be the parent you want to be and help your family enjoy each other!
Sue's Membership Group: Creating Confidence
Homeschooled Teens: 75 Young People Speak about Their Lives without School (book)
Private 1:1 Coaching
Read along at the blog:
Unschooling - What Are You Afraid of?
Reach out if you need help figuring out how unschooling can work for your family!
You don't have to do this alone!
Like what you're hearing? Want to buy Sue a cup of coffee?
Now you can!
Buy Me a Coffee